Friday, October 22, 2010

Once is not enough.

        I'm Dutch and I love diving. I'm in Khao Lak to dive with Khao Lak Scuba Adventures for the 2nd time now. I like diving with this company so much because the staff are very nice and friendly. The boat crews are very helpful and care a lot for the safety of the customers. I was in a group with the Thai Divemaster called Tik. He has very good eyes for small and camouflaged aquatic animals and he is a very good divemaster. I felt very save and fun diving with him. The dive guides on the boat give very good dive briefings with fantastic maps that they draw themselves.
    
       The cooks on the boat are very good. They cook a variety of dishes, which are tasty and there is always enough for everyone. We have never been hungry on this boat. The cooks do very good job, making sure the food is ready when we get back from diving.
    
       On my first trip with Khao Lak Scuba Adventures on Manta Queen I in 2009, I saw Mantas. It was a very pleasant trip, which is why I'm back again to dive with them in 2010.
    
        If anybody wants to email me to confirm anything about this information, please feel free to contact me at aart.wedemeijer@gmail.com or visit my blog at www.aartw.blogspot.com
     Story by Mr.Aart Wedemeijer one of the return customers of Khao Lak Scuba Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment