Thursday, September 9, 2010

New staff for the next high season.


Hello
     My name is Natthaphon Chotmaneepithak. But people call me Bee since I was born.
     I've been in the diving business since 1997, I started out as an office girl. After a few months of hearing people who came back from the diving trips telling stories about their great day of diving, I started to read the dive manual and do diving course. After the OWD course, I discovered that this is what I had been looking for in the last many years. I was so obsessed about diving so I became a dive professional in 2000. And now I'm a PADI MSDT.
     After many years of diving and teaching diving I wanted to do something different that would still involve diving. That's why I started working for KSA since the 1st of September in the office.
     Feel free to contact me to get all the informations about diving, Khao Lak, accommodations, weather or whatever that you need to make your holiday easy and fun.

     Contact information
          Facebook: Khao Lak  Scuba
          Email: divingkhaolak@rocketmail.com
          Skype: dive.at.similan
                         
I'm looking forward to see you.














     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment