Sunday, February 13, 2011

Questions that make me smile.

Since I started working for Khao Lak Scuba Adventures in September 2010 I've talked to many customers. And from time to time I get to answer some questions that I never expect to hear from people but they really ask these questions, I would like to share with you.

Question: Do you take us around Similan Islands by a jeep? 
Answer: No, we are going by boat to the Similans, we walk on the beach and walk up to view point.

On Skype: How to get to Khao Lak from Italy?
Answer: Buy the plane ticket to Bangkok and from Bangkok to Phuket, from Phuket airport you get a taxi to come to Khao Lak.

Question: Do you have dangerous shark that bite people at the Similans?
Answer: No, we have sharks that are scared of people. They swim away when you get close to them.

Question: Do you have motorbike for rent?
Answer: No, we have diving gear for rent, we are a diving school.

On the phone: Can I book the room on the 20 - 25 of December please?
Answer: Sorry, we are diving school, not a resort.

Question: We are 5 people and we want to pay 1,500 baht each instead of the normal 2,500baht to go snorkeling at the Similans with you, deal?
Answer: Please look around at the other shop, I can not give you that price.

Question: Can we go diving and someone on the boat take care of our 2 year old kid?
Answer: Sorry, we can not do that. All the crew has other work to do, can not be a baby sit at the same time.

Email: I would like to go diving with your company in the next 3 months, can you tell me that it will not rain by the time I'm in Khao Lak?
Answer: Ummm! I wish I had that power.

Email: I'm going to Thailand next month. Is it easy to find the accommodation? Is it expensive?
Answer: It's easy to find the accommodation in every tourist place, the price is from 500 to 10,000 baht per day.

On Skype: Can I get breakfast in Khao Lak Area before I go on the boat?
Answer: Yes, it's not a big town but there are many restaurants around that serve breakfast.










No comments:

Post a Comment