Sunday, February 20, 2011

I did it.

Tsunami memorial museum at Baan Nam Kem.
  It's very hot day today but the sun can not stop me to do this. I plan to do it a week ago and I finally have a day off and get to do it. I walk from Baan Nam Kem (Koh Ko Kao pier) to Khao Lak along the coast line, about 25 km. I start at 9:30 am and arrive Khao Lak Beach at 7:30 pm. I stop 4 times to rest, get some food and drink. I walk pass Bang Sak beach, Pakweeb beach,Pakarang beach, Khuk Khak beach and Bang Niang beach. Some time I have to swim because there is a small river between 2 beach. I had to act agressive sometime toward few dogs that were barking at me when I walk pass some houses. I see few different type of birds, crab and beutiful shells.

All the rocks on the beach at the south of Le Meridian Resort have the same shape.

Nice view at Pakweeb beach.
Sun set at Bang Niang Beach.
I believe there are not many people doing the same trip, it can be tough for people who is not fit enough. You get to prepare and think also about what do you need. For me I have swimming suit(you will get wet), cap(protect you from the sun), sunblock for the whole body and lips(very important), sun glasses(you need,the sun is very strong), drinking water(many parts of the trip don't have restaurant), money for food, ID card(if something happen people will know who you are), camera(you see so much, take pictures to help you to remember). Best time to do it is from February to May. Bad time to do it is in rainy season, can be dangerous too much water and current, difficult to swim across the river between the beach.

2 comments:

  1. "ความรักทำให้คนทำได้ทุกสิ่ง" คำนี้มันคงเป็นอย่างโบราณว่าไว้จริงๆ นะค่ะ
    ลำดวน

    ReplyDelete