Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yehhh! I'm a Divemaster now.

Congratulations to Mr. Jerome Rohmer who just finished his divemaster course with Khao Lak Scuba Adventures. This is what Jerome had to say: Thank you Khao Lak Scuba Adventures for making this happen for me. I was a chef in France and I wanted to do something different and more challenging which is why I wanted to do divemaster course. I'm so glad that I made the right choice to do the course with Khao Lak Scuba Adventures. I've learn a lot from all the experienced dive professionals who work here. I really enjoyed the time I spent with my instructor and the rest of the staff who work here. Thank you for the good hospitality that they showed to me. I had an experience that I will never forget.
                                                                                         Jerome Rohmer
                                                                                         jrohmer2002@yahoo.es

No comments:

Post a Comment