Friday, December 24, 2010

The queen of Manta Queen I.

      Khao Lak Scuba Adventures is very proud to introduce you our trip leader on MV Manta Queen I, Victoria Hodson. She is a great photographer and an excellent trip leader.
Hi my name is Victoria Hodson, I am the trip leader of Manta Queen I and have been working for Khao Lak Scuba Adventures for six years. I am originally from New Zealand but much prefer the warm waters of the Andamen Sea. I have an amazing Thai crew and dive staff from all corners of the world. Our trips last 4 days and 4 nights, starting in the Similans and heading right up to Richelieu Rock. Having this many years experience in the Similans ensures great diving and great fun....I hope to see you soon!
    To join Vicky and her crews on MV Manta Queen I, check our website www.khaolakscubaadventures.com 

3 comments:

  1. hello have good luck and many good trips and hope see u alll soon
    janne

    GOOD MERRY XXX-MAS TO ALL TO HAPPY NEW DIVES TOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Russia!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete