Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good to be back.

My name is Dan Slater. I’m from England. I’m a PADI diving instructor. I was in Thailand for 10years before I moved to Indonesia. Thailand became my second home, working in the Similans for 8 seasons and the gulf of Thailand for the rest. So, when I was offered the chance to come back to Khao Lak Scuba Adventures I jumped to the opportunity to work and dive with my friends again.

It feels great to be part of the KSA family again. Khao Lak has a great community feel. The local are so friendly and helpful which is refreshing change from other places I have worked.

I’m a big fan of micro life and I’m really looking forward to finding everything that the Similans has to offer like Frog Fish, Ghost Pipe Fish, Xeno and Candy Crabs, Sea Horse and much much much much more. I’m looking forward to showing you these amazing underwater critters whilst having a safe and fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment