Thursday, March 31, 2011

The weather at the Similan islands and Khao Lak.


From the 28 - 30 of March, we had heavy rain here in Khao Lak, big waves on the 29th at the Similan islans. It's raining all day all night for 3 days.

 The waves are smaller on the 30th and the sea is calm again on the 31st. I work up this morning and did not hear the rain anymore. I was so happy, our day trip speedboat is going out again after a few days of canceled the trips. The live-aboard is leaving tonight with full boat. Everything is back to normal again. I'm looking out the glass window while I'm writing this and see that the customers are happy the staff are busy taking care of the guests. I have seen this situation everyday for the last few months but still not use to not joining them, get excited and wish I can be on the boat with them too. I think I miss diving.

Khao Lak Scuba Adventures will run the trip as normal until the 16th of May, if the weather is bad we will inform you and we will not go out, better to be safe first. We are checking the weather forcast frequently. Get more information about the weather at the Similan from http://www.myweather2.com/Holiday-Destinations/Thailand/Khao-Lak.aspx?sday=1 or http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=72309

No comments:

Post a Comment